Find your next favourite story now
Login

Have a poem of no more than 30 lines about family relationships?

last reply
5 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Have a poem of no more than 30 lines about family relationships? LOL...and yes, it can be for better or worse...
No entry fee and "The author of the winning poem will receive £100 plus the winning poem will be published in our online magazine"...
Oh, and it can be in English or Dutch...what does Dutch poetry sound like anyway?
http://hollandparkpress.co.uk/magazine_detail.php?magazine_id=124&language=English
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cool! I just sent off a submission. Thanks for the link!
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by shelide
Cool! I just sent off a submission. Thanks for the link!

No problem Linda...I try to post a variety of contests and submission calls here, to reflect the fact that there is quite a variety of opportunities for writers to make a few dollars here and there...

Just, when you become rich and famous, remember your Stories Space friends...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the hard work you've put into posting these opportunites for us here, Alan. It's really appreciated.

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Thanks for all the hard work you've put into posting these opportunites for us here, Alan. It's really appreciated.

Did you say "hard work" Lisa? Lol...I just post stuff as I come across it...I think I've said it before, but I want to show that there are quite a few opportunities out there for writers to make money these days...there was a recent article that said basically that there has never been a better time to be a writer, and with the explosion of the internet, there are more paid writing opportunities than any other time in history...

I want all my writer friends to take advantage of these opportunities...and when they get that first multi-million dollar publishing deal, hopefully they'll remember who it was that posted those first writing opportunities that gave them their start...

Hint, Hint...

Rest in Peace
0 likes

Just bumping this one...the nice thing about some of these contests I've been posting is that they come around again every six months or a year...

Makes my job easier...