What are you watching on TV

last reply
486 replies
20.2k views
4 watchers
22 likes
Kaiju-adjacent
0 likes

Finished the 3 Body Problem. Started out strong, ended up…meh, but okay. I would watch a second season. At least the showrunners learned to use a SHORT opening credit sequence after that interminable Game of Thrones credit sequence.

Gonna start Fallout tonight.

Teeth of the Sky - Myths and Monsters competition, first place

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by verbal
Gonna start Fallout tonight.

Have you played any of the games? I hear the series is fantastic but I'm always wary of videogame adaptations for games I know little to nothing about. Which means I'm still waiting for that epic Space Invaders premium TV series. 😀

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Story Moderator
0 likes

My kids all played Fallout and are watching the series. So far, they think it is pretty good.

I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately. Finished two on Max. One is about a group of Mormons killed in Mexico and the aftermath. Another is about the Oklahoma bombing. They are both well done and informative, but heavy subjects.

Kaiju-adjacent
0 likes

I didn’t like Fallout. I know it’s gotten raves, but I had to push myself to finish the first episode. I doubt I will watch more,

I’m going to try Rebel Moon tonight. It’s gotten savaged by critics, but I’m a sucker for big, dumb sci-fi.

Teeth of the Sky - Myths and Monsters competition, first place

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Mystica Flora
0 likes

I'm watching "Alias." I think it's a great show with a great cast. I watched it in high school when it was airing live and watched it again on DVD. It's been quite a while since I last watched it. I recently started Season Two.

Splendor

Dream On competition; dream, imagine, peace

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My son (grown) recommended Fallout before watching it. I knew it wasn't for me. I will have to find out what he thinks now.

Mystica Flora
0 likes

I'm watching "Peaky Blinders" with my family. I watched part of the first episode years ago and was very bored. We've watched a few episodes this time around. The series gets off to a slow start but it is enjoyable. Cillian Murphy is one of my favorite actors.

Splendor

Dream On competition; dream, imagine, peace