last reply
2.0k replies
263k views
0 watchers
1 like
Mystica Flora
0 likes

Mater Dolorosa

A poem about my interpretation of Michelangelo's, "Pietà"; Our Lady's sufferings as She held Her lifeless Son, Jesus.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Anyone But You

(which apparently is a loose riff on the Beatrice and Benedick plot from Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, and is probably on my "to see someday" list just for that. Much Ado... is my favourite of Shakespeare's comedies)

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Plus One - A "Not What It Looks Like" comp entry

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Mater Dolorosa

A poem about my interpretation of Michelangelo's, "Pietà"; Our Lady's sufferings as She held Her lifeless Son, Jesus.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Daredevil

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Mater Dolorosa

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Fire In The Sky

(FYI, it's best to post both text and image if you're posting a poster. People with screen readers can't see the image.)

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Garden State

Mater Dolorosa

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Heat

Mystica Flora
0 likes

The Imitation Game

Mater Dolorosa

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Mystica Flora
0 likes

The King of Comedy

Mater Dolorosa

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana