Spoil my Wish

last reply
517 replies
81.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Granted... but since Stanley Unwin is dead then no one will be able to understand your stories

I wish I had six fingers on one hand so I could flip-off two people at once.
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Granted, but they are webbed so people think you are waving to them instead. (Good response to Stanly Unwin. Had you heard of him? )

I wish I had an Angel for one moment...

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Granted. Moment passed. She's gone now.

I wish I owned a string of kissing booths and I was the only employee.
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Granted but only employees are permitted to use them.

I wish I could fly a kite.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Granted. It's a mile high in the air and now you must reel it in... with your feet.

I wish I was 16 again.
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Granted but 16 inches high!

And I wish I was, Oh, a Wild West Hero.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wish granted, but it is the wild, wild west of Fordwich, the smallest township in the UK, in east Kent.
Why would you want to be a hero in the wild west when you are already a hero to us at Stories Space?

I wish I could be in a Star Trek episode.
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Granted but it is 'Space seed'. In this episode, the Enterprise crew encounters a sleeper ship holding selectively bred superpeople from Earth's past.

Unfortunately, you don't hear the alarm and oversleep, missing the show completely!

Roland, you are just too kind!

I wish I could be lady Penelope for a day.