This or That

last reply
5.7k replies
846k views
3 watchers
7 likes
Crazy old ape
0 likes

Mains. In fact, I installed a central vacuum system. Motor and dust bin are in the garage and I just connect a hose to an outlet in the wall. There's like 3 outlets in strategic locations so I can reach the whole house with a 30' hose.

Carpet or hard floor (wood, tile, vinyl)?

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Hard wood floor, definitely.

Sailboat or motorboat?

Splendor

Dream On competition; dream, imagine, peace

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Depends on the day, and probably the temperature outside. Generally speaking, cold cereal in the summer and hot porridge in the winter.

Soy or beeswax candle?

Splendor

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Never had soy candles but probably worth a try. Let the bees keep their wax, eh.

Gas lawnmower or electric?

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Petrol always.

Electric hedge trimmer. Mains power or battery?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Battery would be nice in some ways (no cord to drag around) but cord is more reliable if you've got a lot of work to do. So icord.

Listen to new (to you) music or an old favourite?

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Impossible to say, since new music now could become an old favourite in the future.

Watch an extra-long movie (ie. all three Lord of the Rings), at the cinema or in the comfort of your own home.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Mystica Flora
0 likes

In the comfort of my home.

Movies. Drama or psychological thriller?

Splendor

Crazy old ape
0 likes

A well-done example of either is in my wheelhouse, but these days I seem to lean to drama more than suspense.

Romantic comedy or romantic drama/melodrama?

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Romantic drama

Watch a play or watch a movie?

Splendor