Would you rather?

last reply
487 replies
45.6k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Crazy old ape
0 likes

In a store, though I suppose if I had a good photo-quality printer I might. (I'm assuming digital here, for film definitely in a store. I have only been in a dark room like once in my life.)

WYR have maple syrup on pancakes or "pancake syrup"?

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Plus One - A "Not What It Looks Like" comp entry

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Maple

WYR have marmalade or honey on toast?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Marmalade

WYR have avocado slices or cheese on a hamburger?

Mater Dolorosa

A poem about my interpretation of Michelangelo's, "Pietà"; Our Lady's sufferings as She held Her lifeless Son, Jesus.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Hmm. Never tried avocado on a burger. Used to not be fond of the stuff other than in guac but this intrigues me. So avocado, but just to try.

WYR be in the wedding party (bride, groom, attendant, parent, etc.) or just be a wedding guest?

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

I organised both my daughter's and son's weddings and loved every minute, however, it's also nice to just enjoy what someone else has done. That said, being part of the wedding party is special so I'll go for that.

WYR Watch an AmDram or be in one?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Watch an AmDram. I took acting classes a few summers before college. In one class I was paired with someone and we had to memorize lines and act a scene. It was quite difficult. Other aspects of acting in other classes were also challenging for me.

WYR visit the Botanical Gardens or Japanese Gardens?

Mater Dolorosa

A poem about my interpretation of Michelangelo's, "Pietà"; Our Lady's sufferings as She held Her lifeless Son, Jesus.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

I like Asian gardens, so the latter. Been to several nice Chinese ones on my trips there (to visit my in-laws).

WYR have a lawn or do a "meadow" with shrubs and wildflowers?

Mystica Flora
0 likes

A meadow with shrubs and wildflowers. I have a lot of land so I actually have a lawn area and several gardens.

WYR design gardens or design houses?

Mater Dolorosa