can't add new youtube videos

last reply
10 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I can't add new ones, even in Chrome. (as opposed to IE)

does anyone know why or what I can do to fix this please? thanks
Lurker
0 likes
I can't add any either.. and they are telling me I cant get my autobiographer badge untill I do,how can i if it dont work? I can add music to my wall .but not to the video gallery. Can anyone help me in this?
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone have any answers???
Administration
0 likes
Apologies for the late reply, I will see what we can do to get it fixed.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sherzahd

Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sherzahd

Thank you..
Administration
0 likes
Please note that we are aware of the problem with uploading vids and we are working on fixing the problem. It's not a simple thing to fix since it's part of a larger coding issue we're working on, so your patience in the matter will be appreciated.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Lurker
0 likes
I think I'm being awarded badges I already had?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by the_enchantress

Yes, there was an update done on the site and some bages went missing. This is being corrected so you will see them awarded again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Blue
Quote by the_enchantress

Yes, there was an update done on the site and some bages went missing. This is being corrected so you will see them awarded again.

thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
I can add new videos finally. Thanks!