Darkness and Light contest - Winners announced

last reply
7 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Our Darkness and Light contest was a difficult one to judge because there were just so many quality entries.

The winners are:

First place: Steffanie with Savages - $200 cash prize
Second place: CK Acres with Carried Too Long - $100 cash prize
Third place: Rascal with Lynette's World - $50 cash prize

Congratulations!

A big thank you to everyone who took part and to our judges who had a tough job on their hands.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations smile And excellent judging too!!
Administration
0 likes
Congrats to everyone who entered, in my opinion, you're all winners.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
way to go! you guys rock.
All Alone my latest story.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow. I won. Thank you. I feel humbled.

Well done CK and Rascal and everyone else involved.

I'll post a few thoughts later in the week.

steffanie xxx
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Congratulations to Steffanie, CK and Rascal!

To all the entrants: Thank you for making our jobs as judges so difficult. The competition was extremely close, with many worthy submissions. Selecting the top three from among them all was no easy task.
Connect with Maggie

Like my Facebook fan pages: Maggie Rascal and M.P. WitwerFriend me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/maggierascalFollow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Maggie1Rascal
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
Congratulations to Steffanie, CK and Rascal!

To all the entrants: Thank you for making our jobs as judges so difficult. The competition was extremely close, with many worthy submissions. Selecting the top three from among them all was no easy task.

I echo Miss Rascal's sediments...it was not an easy task to judge this one, there were a lot of winners here, really...

In the end it was the size of the bribes that decided the outcome...I mean, um, hard work and talent shining through...my bad...

(Damn Auto-correct)

Anyway...a few people here have reason to celebrate...I'm talking about the mods who had to judge this thing, I for one am glad it's over, and I survived...

On a slightly more serious note...a big round of Congratulations to the three talented Stories Spacers who made it into the Winner's Circle...well deserved, and well done stuff here my friends...

Cheers,
Alan.

I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...