last reply
67 replies
14.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Crazy old ape
0 likes
Quote by rolandlytle
It bothers me that we ever need to block someone. We are all adults here, but everyone here is intelligent and often opinionated. Some people have a hard time dealing with the conflict that may ensue and use blocking as a way to remove themselves from the intellectual fray. If it is someone's choice to do that, I will not criticize. I just am hopeful it is not me being blocked. I think as a site we should provide whatever service possible (Gav knows what is possible and practical) as long as it make a member more comfortable. I personally can not imagine blocking a fellow member myself, but that is just me and I would not judge other's actions just because they are different.

I have never used a block on either the blue or red site, but do make use of my ignore list on another site I frequent. However, it is always a temporary measure to help me pull back from someone who is irritating the hell out of me (and there are a couple people on that site who are very good at getting my back up).

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Lurker
0 likes
I've allowed scoring back but the settings won't change back.

Update: now it's working.
Lurker
0 likes
I've added my stories back but can't find myself as an author.

Still can't.
Lurker
0 likes
My badges disappeared.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by starchild
I've added my stories back but can't find myself as an author.

Still can't.

I found your name there.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you! I didn't see it until now!
Lurker
0 likes
You are welcome, beautiful.

Miss you.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm missing my collaborator badge.