just wondering

last reply
16 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whenever i go to some ones homepage and they have pics posted all i see is one of those black box x's, no pics, the same happens in forum on threads that has pics posted. on pics posted on walls, some show up but some don't. is anyone else having this problem? or is it just my computer again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, when I try posting pictures in the forums it never works for me.

It's doing the same thing to me also sad
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
whenever i go to some ones homepage and they have pics posted all i see is one of those black box x's, no pics, the same happens in forum on threads that has pics posted. on pics posted on walls, some show up but some don't. is anyone else having this problem? or is it just my computer again?

Seems to be across the site, but quite random. Some of my pics and graphics are displaying, but most of them are not. It's been gradually getting worse over several days. Maybe the server is getting overloaded!

Hi Ginger! ❤️
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have reported this. Thank you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Blue

Your to kind Ms. Blue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Blue

thank you sweet lady. fixed now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blue, I was verifying a story and when I went to finally verify it I kept getting a general error. I could not do an entry in the forum until I logged off and logged back in. This is really weird. Also every profile has a subscription message ala Lush. If you press it it takes you there too.
I just keep hopping from place to place.
I never stay too long.
I just keep moving singing a song.
So you better stop me if you want to chat.
Or you will never know where I am at.
Lurker
0 likes
Miss blue, i have also notice that somr of the badges have went missing. I figured it is also happening with this glitch but i just wanted to notify you about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yea, my forum guru badge is missing.
0 likes
Have you noticed that none of us are authors anymore?
...well, I never thought I was anyway!! Lol x
0 likes
Just a thought...with posted images on timelines and profiles, is it worth putting a time limit of their storage, say three months?
Of course, as I know NOTHING about computers I have no idea if this is even possible.

Feel free to roll your eyes and huff
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything is possible. Computers are machines that should perform what they are told.
I just keep hopping from place to place.
I never stay too long.
I just keep moving singing a song.
So you better stop me if you want to chat.
Or you will never know where I am at.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
everything back to normal, thanks gav
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
everything back to normal, thanks gav

That's quite alright, I did cause most of the disruption (. You should have your Author badges back as well now.
0 likes
Yeah! I'm an author again
Thanks Gav, you're a gem