What's Happening?

last reply
308 replies
66.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As per usual, Saturday is my cleaning day including laundry. I heard talk of the lil hurricanes, wanting to come over for the weekend, tbc. Sunday is family day: church service, visit mum, lunch up at mum and dad's. Rugby supporters are keen to watch the RWC 2021 and start of the Rugby League World Cup 2022, meh ..why me

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sunday family lunch heart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Just home from a musical performance by a local group. Lovely.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Long weekend here, in Kiwiland yes ..sissy four is going over to sissy two's house for the weekend ..bro and wifey are going up north. Dad, youngest sissy and I are home. Sissy is working, this weekend. Dad has church commitments Saturday and Sunday. We have a family meeting on Monday (extended family). As for me, I am good staying home ok ..chores, washing and chilaxin.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Got my costume ready for Halloween luncheon with my friends tomorrow. Smiling and excited.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Beautiful weather on Labour Day. Dad decided to visit his sisters, so we're here at my aunty. We're going to visit my mum soon heart a nice light picnic ..yay

0 likes

Quote by etairay

Beautiful weather on Labour Day. Dad decided to visit his sisters, so we're here at my aunty. We're going to visit my mum soon heart a nice light picnic ..yay

That's beautiful. ❤️

Middle of the night and I'm lying in bed with Pepé le Pew, listening to the Chili Peppers and nasty weather outside.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Back from a long drive to a friends house on the beautiful Rappahannock River. Serene and lovely.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Watched two movies ..Dad's at a wedding ..taking dinner break before starting our third movie ..I've eaten so much junk food biggrin better living everybody