last reply
3.9k replies
447k views
3 watchers
10 likes
Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Sentimental

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Algebraic

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ndrondroni (is a town located on the island of Mohéli in the Comoros. The town received international attention in December 2012, when cases of the rare chelonitoxism foodborne illness left three residents dead and 30 ill.)

Chasing Dragons
1 like

Nice

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Oncology

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Icon

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Cerval

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Although - Ghostlike

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

You really made me work for this one, Elizabeth. The only words I could find beginning with ck were acronyms.

So going with the last three letters, the only one I could find was:

Ocker

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Erode - DEvillish

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Shipped - Edulcorate

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Edulcorate (had to look it up) - Technical

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Technical - Altruistic

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Iconic - IConoclast

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Stakeout - UTterly

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Lyre - Retro