848k views
3 watchers
10 likes
Mystica Flora
0 likes

Quote by AnnaMayZing

Nachos

With or without cheese?

Nachos with or without cheese or just in general? The whole point of nachos is cheese, no? But otherwise, generally speaking, without cheese.

Salsa or guacamole?

Mater Dolorosa

A poem about my interpretation of Michelangelo's, "Pietà"; Our Lady's sufferings as She held Her lifeless Son, Jesus.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Salsa, though guac is good, too.

Read a novel or read a collection/anthology of short fiction?

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Plus One - A "Not What It Looks Like" comp entry

Mystica Flora
0 likes

I enjoy both, but prefer reading novels more.

Play an instrument or listen to music?

Mater Dolorosa

A poem about my interpretation of Michelangelo's, "Pietà"; Our Lady's sufferings as She held Her lifeless Son, Jesus.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Listen. My clarinet playing is kind of so-so and that's the only instrument I know. I keep thinking about taking up piano or guitar but not sure how my arthritic fingers would take to it.

Reading aloud: Recite a poem or read a short story?

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Either. However, poetry can sound so different to various people, so maybe poetry has the edge.

Wordsworth or Seuss?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Wordsworth.

Pottery class or painting class?

Mater Dolorosa

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Probably painting. Family tradition. Grandad painted (he was a Protestant minister and it was his hobby, much like writing for me) and I have several of his paintings hung around the house.

Impressionism or Realism?

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Monet, I think.

Art gallery or natural history museum?

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Natural History

WW2 Museum or Industrial Museum?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Industrial museum

Climb Mount Everest or Dive to bottom of Marianas Trench?

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Climb Mount Everest.

Take a theology or philosophy course?

Mater Dolorosa

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Tough. I'm interested in both. Probably theology. I have very little formal education in it vs. taking several philosophy courses as part of my BA program.

In person classes or an online course?

Mystica Flora
0 likes

In-person class.

Early riser or night owl?

Mater Dolorosa

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Early riser (mostly, I sleep in now and then)

Enter a StoriesSpace comp or just enjoy the stories?