Find your next favourite story now
Login

This or That

last reply
6.3k replies
956k views
3 watchers
39 likes

Either would be fabulous, but I think A classical music concert - especially if baroque in theme.

Impromptu first date -

Bowling and simple "comfort food" or

Elaborate dinner and "gourmet food" and ballroom dancing?

Meagan

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/flash-fiction/inspired

My Writer's Block competition entry

My first Competition Top 10 story and

my first Recommended Read story

in StoriesSpace

For impromptu, I think the first is better. I'm a terrible bowler but it's just for fun anyhow.

Pickles or no on your burgers?

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

Right now, shady park. Too hot to be out in the sun (33C here today)

Honey or jam/jelly with peanut butter (or whatever non-allergenic substitute you use if you're allergic)?

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

Difficult choice since I ❤️ love ❤️ both honey and jams. If homemade, the jams. Otherwise, honey.

Bread, whole wheat or something like '15 grain?'

Meagan

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/flash-fiction/inspired

My Writer's Block competition entry

My first Competition Top 10 story and

my first Recommended Read story

in StoriesSpace

I mostly eat whole wheat but that's because that's the flour I get easily for my bread machine. 15 grain sounds interesting. The multigrain I used to use disappeared during the pandemic and never came back. Discontinued, I guess.

Celebrate America's 250 or watch World Cup matches?

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

World Cup. Root for the underdogs; Cape Verde vs. Argentina, Norway vs. Brazil, England vs. Mexico. U.S., tonight, of course.

Swimming or water skiing.

Meagan

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/flash-fiction/inspired

My Writer's Block competition entry

My first Competition Top 10 story and

my first Recommended Read story

in StoriesSpace

Swimming. I love to swim. Water skiing is too fast and loud for me. (Boy, I sound boring.)

A sunny summer sky or a warm summer rain?

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Quote by Meagananne1986

Warm Summer Rain. More romantic to me. At heart, I'm a simple girl.

Uber/Lyft or Self-Drive in a major city?

Uber! I've driven in NYC, Chicago and LA. Never want to do it again. In NYC, I'd choose the subway. I LOVE the subway.

Cassette tapes or 8-track?

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Probably CDs since I still have some CD players around. Vinyl would require buying equipment as well as the media.

Order your discs online or hit a local record shop (assuming there's any left where you are)?

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

CDs. Though I'll just rip them onto my lap top and listen from there.

Laptop or tablet?

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Depends what I am doing. For writing and similar, laptop. For reading or catching up on news, a tab.

Preferred mobile system: Apple (iPhone, iPad) or Android (Samsung, Google, etc.)?

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

I have a iPad, and like it, but I'm otherwise pretty Android. It's more tweak-able.

If you were to discover a bug inside your house, would you rather it be a spider, or a bee?

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Spider. Quite fond of my eight-legged neighbours. Though I'm pretty mellow on bees now. Wasps on the other hand ...

Spooky ghost story or funny, silly ghost story?

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

At home. I suppose theater for something like The Odyssey that's in IMAX.

Cut flowers or a flowering plant?

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

Both, although I love cut roses or something from our garden. Succulents are beautiful, too.

Cover yourself with a blanket or turn the heat on?

Paradise

Light of a new day; a passing rain shower; beauty of an Australian rainforest.

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" Competition Top 10: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.

Blanket but it depends how low it goes. Come December or so, definitely heat (my wife has the furnace going already).

CD or streaming?

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl