Collections

last reply
23 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Primus Omnium
0 likes
My wife and I collect cobalt blue glass. We have some nice things from across the country, and we got a large vase in England that is lovely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a late friend who offered to give me his entire garage full of thousands of different beer cans lining three full walls to the ceiling. I have no way of knowing how many there were, and how many countries they were from but it took at least 6 alphabets or ideographic systems to name them: this one, Greek, Cyrillic, Armenian script, Chinese, and at least one of Hangul, Hebrew, or Manchu. The last is not clear in my memory. I have no idea what he did with it before he died. It was a very colorful and interesting display!
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Quote by LarryFNigh
My wife and I collect cobalt blue glass. We have some nice things from across the country, and we got a large vase in England that is lovely.

I love Cobalt Blue glass! There is a place in Bristol, England which makes 'Bristol Blue Glass'. I visited once and watched them forming pieces, all by hand. It was beautiful and I fell in love with it but, sadly, it was too expensive and I couldn't afford to buy any back then.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do shoes count as collectibles or am I a hoarder?

Story Moderator
0 likes
Quote by hayley

Shoes are a necessity. Just to be safe always get more when you can.

I have a large collection of music boxes and unicorn figurines. I have a few unicorn music boxes too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gillianleeza
Quote by hayley

Shoes are a necessity. Just to be safe always get more when you can.

I have a large collection of music boxes and unicorn figurines. I have a few unicorn music boxes too.

Crazy old ape
0 likes
Used to collect books. As a kid, rocks. Nothing really at the moment, though I still have some of my favorites from the books.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Lurker
0 likes
As a bookshop owner, I collect pages. I recently disbanded a ballpoint pen collection. The ink had dried. In the pantry, I have an assortment of soups and beans.