Getting a 404 Error Code When Accessing 2nd page of Favorite Stories

last reply
6 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Primus Omnium
0 likes
It's been happening for a while but I simply didn't get around to sending a message. I've noticed when I try to access the 2nd page of favoite stories that a member has on their profile, or on my own profile page, that I receive an error page. It is a 404 - File or directory not found. It would be nice to have that corrected if we could.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the same problem when I try to get to page two of my favorite stories.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I am bumping this thread. I did send this problem to Gav over a year ago, along with a list of other site problems. I will bump this but assume we are still down on the totem pole and it will not be a priority.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
It's apparent that Gav has been doing some work on this site today. I just noticed the lineup at the top of the page to access our messages, our profile, the main page, etc., has been modified to be in the same order as our sister site. And, I checked on the problem with accessing our second page of favorite stories. It is no longer giving me a 404 error code. I will look forward to seeing more corrections of some glitches on the site.

Thanks for giving us some attention, Gav. It is always appreciated. I did have a question from another member this morning who was having trouble with using the site on her mobile phone. She will get back to me later today and if she still has problems we will be sure to post it in the forum here.

Thanks again, Gav.
Crazy old ape
0 likes
Quote by Survivor
It's apparent that Gav has been doing some work on this site today. I just noticed the lineup at the top of the page to access our messages, our profile, the main page, etc., has been modified to be in the same order as our sister site. And, I checked on the problem with accessing our second page of favorite stories. It is no longer giving me a 404 error code. I will look forward to seeing more corrections of some glitches on the site.

Thanks for giving us some attention, Gav. It is always appreciated. I did have a question from another member this morning who was having trouble with using the site on her mobile phone. She will get back to me later today and if she still has problems we will be sure to post it in the forum here.

Thanks again, Gav.

Cool. Nice to see this site getting caught up to the big sister. Been wondering when Gav would bring those updates over here.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.