last reply
39 replies
12.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa

I've just added the badge to your profile. Gav used to do it but he's made it so I can add it now.

Mwah!!! Thank youuuu !! Ok Happy Hour! I am sure somewhere around the globe it is double drink time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Miss Kiki, awesome to see the badge on your wall.

Very good choice Mods.
"No one knows when the final grain of sand will plummet through their own personal Hourglass." ~ CKAcres
"If you really want to make a difference, don't over think it, just do it..."
"Scars of life are deeply etched within the minds of curious old souls."
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by Lisa

I've just added the badge to your profile. Gav used to do it but he's made it so I can add it now.

Oh, you have the power to give out badges now eh Lisa? I wouldn't tell too many people that around here...you'll soon be getting threats, bribe offers, etc...and soon corruption, greed, and assortment of other deadly sins will rear their ugly head here at Stories Space...

Not to mention hostage taking, drive by shootings in the forums...that sort of thing...you get the idea...
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Oh, you have the power to give out badges now eh Lisa?

Only that particular badge! All the others are added automatically but that's a manual one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CONGRATS WILDROSE_GIRL .. drinks are on you .. yay
Lurker
0 likes
Is this scheme still live?

If not, why not?
Administration
0 likes
Quote by authorised1960

If not, why not?

Unfortunately not. The site has grown a lot since then, so it is hard for us to keep track of who has read what. It was never a simple task selecting a 'Reader of the Month', it required days of wading through stories and checking who has been reading regularly and leaving constructive feedback.

We will be adding a new feature to replace it soon.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Lurker
0 likes
I can't imagine how much work that would be!

Or was.
0 likes
Quote by Sherzahd
Quote by authorised1960

If not, why not?

Unfortunately not. The site has grown a lot since then, so it is hard for us to keep track of who has read what. It was never a simple task selecting a 'Reader of the Month', it required days of wading through stories and checking who has been reading regularly and leaving constructive feedback.

We will be adding a new feature to replace it soon.

I wonder what this new feature will be?