71 replies
2.6k views
4 watchers
15 likes
Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by DenimAngel

The teal blue is pretty ๐Ÿ˜Š

Actually, it is similar to the one my employer uses on our literature and website. I would need to get the code for this one to compare but I think it is a few shades lighter than the one work uses. Our graphic artist is very particular about getting that shade right. ๐Ÿ˜‹

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by Molly

I'm on the desktop version and it is working fine for me. Did you do a ticket?

I think I have it sorted for now. Thanks.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Giving Dark Mode a whirl. Looks good, actually, and haven't seen any issues yet. I am generally not fond of dark modes so will probably switch back eventually, but looking good for a dark mode.

Administration
1 like

I wanted to let everyone know we will soon be getting a cover story creator. This will make it easier to add text to the photo of your choice.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by Molly

I wanted to let everyone know we will soon be getting a cover story creator. This will make it easier to add text to the photo of your choice.

This sounds like fun, actually. I don't usually go to the effort of adding text to images, just make the adjustments I need to make it fit. With something like this, that might change.

Administration
0 likes

We have the latest version of the Cover Editor and we are asking a few of you to please try it out via this link and let us know how it works. Thanks to those of you that do.

https://www.storiesspace.com/cover-editor

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by Molly

We have the latest version of the Cover Editor and we are asking a few of you to please try it out via this link and let us know how it works. Thanks to those of you that do.

https://www.storiesspace.com/cover-editor

First run, it looks pretty good. Finicky at times but I expect that of a web app unless I'm on an absolutely crystal clear connection. I'll play more tonight. Will save me some time spent in Paint 3D for sure. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Administration
0 likes

I'm sure everyone is aware that the site was down for a little bit. They were doing an update and there was likely a server issue but it should all be sorted now. Thank you for your patience.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by Molly

I'm sure everyone is aware that the site was down for a little bit. They were doing an update and there was likely a server issue but it should all be sorted now. Thank you for your patience.

I had noticed. Thanks for the update, Molly. Bad server.๐Ÿ˜

Administration
0 likes

Quote by Mendalla

I had noticed. Thanks for the update, Molly. Bad server.๐Ÿ˜

Very bad. nodding

Administration
0 likes

Yes, it happened again.

Please know the team is working on it and will continue to monitor the issue moving forward. This could happen again throughout the day but they are on top of it.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

The latest one was a long one. Hope your support team are getting things sorted. They have my sympathies. Nothing like a balky server to make an IT guy's day go downhill. Speaking from experience there and glad I now have staff to deal with that kind of stuff.