Login

If you met Dr Who

last reply
4 replies
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If you met Dr Who, and he said he would take you back to spend a week in any year. What year would you choose? For me, my best year was 1978. What about you? No need to say why unless you want to. 

Crazy old ape
0 likes

1984. Need to have a chat with high school graduate me about future plans. There's some better options than what I took.

For a less personal destination. Jerusalem during Passover somewhere around 30CE (some think it was 30, some 33, based on other events). Want to see what really happened with a certain Jewish reformer/preacher allegedly crucified around that time.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

(Oh, and which Doctor am I meeting? I am still a pretty big fan of Three (Jon Pertwee) and Four (Tom Baker) moreso than the new crowd.)

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Tom Baker was my favourite. Having said that, I did once have a drink with Colin Baker. He was very nice. A friend of the family knows him. 

Crazy old ape
0 likes
Quote by Verity

Tom Baker was my favourite. Having said that, I did once have a drink with Colin Baker. He was very nice. A friend of the family knows him. 

Cool. I have not watched much of his seasons, something I should remedy. Kind of missed him due to scheduling on PBS and some chaos in my life when they first ran here. I kind of stopped mid-Davison and then watched some of McCoy.