What's your passion?

last reply
52 replies
16.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Books, reading, books, my friends, books, writing, books, and did I say books?
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Engines, big, powerful noisy engines!

Dragons.

Writing.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Lurker
0 likes
I would go with food. And health.
Lurker
0 likes
my work
Lurker
0 likes
music
Lurker
0 likes
Beautiful flowers and the humane treatment of animals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have so many, I have long ago lost count but one is the enduring beauty and goodness of the traditions of the indigenous peoples of the Americas, including my own "the Ojibwa." One thing we did was invent the canoe.
Lurker
0 likes
Writing, reading, music, volunteering, being a patriot of the United Sates of America.
Lurker
0 likes
knowledge of self, self-improvement, passing my knowledge to others, being inspired
Lurker
0 likes
Caring for special needs young adults.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fashion, Horses, the Sea ... although the first two do not always go well together ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crazy old ape
0 likes
Quote by AnnaMayZing
Engines, big, powerful noisy engines!

I used to live in Hamilton, Ontario, home of the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. The treasure of that collection is one of the last flying Lancasters. Four Rolls-Royce Merlins. When that bird was in the sky, you knew it. I suspect that would fill your bill for big, powerful, noisy engines.j5ZuYmMMMRsVWpG0

My passions:

SF/fantasy/horror media of various sorts: TV, movies, books, comics, etc.

Various topics in science: space, physics, dinosaurs and prehistoric life.

Music of many genres: opera, symphony, singer-songwriter, prog rock, jazz (some forms at least)

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Quote by Mendalla

I used to live in Hamilton, Ontario, home of the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. The treasure of that collection is one of the last flying Lancasters. Four Rolls-Royce Merlins. When that bird was in the sky, you knew it. I suspect that would fill your bill for big, powerful, noisy engines.t9m52UGzL7tPCX9W

In 2014 I had the great pleasure and honour to see the two last airworthy Lancasters fly together, one of which is the one you mention. It was a fantastic sight and I was lucky enough to see them both on the ground at Blackpool Airport after the Southport Air show. They made beautiful pictures.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana