Find your next favourite story now
Login

Inner Child Press has an essay contest for unpublished poets, first prize...publication...

last reply
6 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Here is an essay contest for unpublished poets..."Janet Caldwell and Inner Child Press are conducting an Essay Contest. It’s EASY! Write an Essay of 200 - 250 words on why you think your work is worthy of being Published in your own book. I will select 3 winners, and we will publish 30 of your Poems for your own Chap Book to include About the Author and a Foreword. Many of you have been published in anthologies and in various online communities. Why not hold your book in your hand ?"...and btw, Inner Child Press is my publisher, and I have to say they do a fine job...they offer a lot of publishing packages you can purchase as well as hosting radio shows three times a week, and numerous other goodies, as well as having probably the most favorable royalty rates in the industry...they're quite an impressive organization really...check it out my unpublished poet friends...

Inner Child Press - Essay Contest
http://www.innerchildpress.com/essay-contest.php[/size]
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Rest in Peace
0 likes
A giant sized big congrats to Laura Lee and Hulya...two winners here...

I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Administration
0 likes

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YAY!!!!! It couldn't have gone to two better writers!

Congratulations to both of you!
"Any book not worth reading twice was not worth reading the first time." Oscar Wilde