Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Old School

3
2 Comments 2
615 Views 615
338 words 338 words
Top Story

It was not a great Summer. The girl I was seeing decided to seek greener pastures and I fought with my buddy Dr. Radio about the way he ran his mobile DJ business. We had a verbal disagreement which ended with my quitting and stopped taking his phone calls.

It was on the Friday of that week that I headed out to drown my sorrows at a well known and lively bar/ restaurant named the "Fast Break". There in the large back room, I found his longtime girlfriend Catlin and a group of her friends. I was spotted and was invited to join them. It seems that she and Dr. Radio had parted company and her friends were attempting to cheer her up.

Catlin was a ten in every aspect as were most of her friends. I slid around the booth seat and wound up sitting next to her. Though I talked and flirted with all of them, my eyes never left Catlin's magnificent frame and stunning good looks. Eventually, it was just the two of us as her friends had departed for livelier venues.

Catlin cried on my shoulder and I cried on her. With my arm across her slender shoulders, I was tempted to place my lips on hers but resisted. We eventually went our separate ways after thanking each other for a great evening.

It was about a week later that my phone rang and as usual, I let the machine answer it. The voice on the speaker was that of my buddy Dr. Radio.

"I know you're still angry at me and I can live with that. I just wanted to let you know that of all my so-called friends you were the only one that didn't try and sleep with Catlin while we were separated," he said.

I picked up the handset and placed it to my face.

"Come on, Doc. You know I'm old school," I replied.

"And I wanted to thank you for it," he said before the line went dead.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments