Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Chanoya's nightmare

5
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
310 words 310 words
Chanoya walked through the door into her large, high-ceiling, open living room. When she looked into the middle of the room, she dropped all of her stuff and screamed bloody murder. For that is what was in the middle of the floor. A man hanging from her ceiling with many stab wounds. She looked up at the face and screamed again for the man was smiling. He gurgled out, “You’re next!” When he said it, blood splattered out and bubbled out of his mouth.

She sat straight up and looked around her, scared that her dream had been real. She saw her bedroom around her, and she sighed in relief. It has been a year since that fateful day and she hasn't gotten a good night sleep since. One very long year since she found her then boyfriend hanging from the ceiling dead with 13 stab wounds. Five of them were through his heart in the shape if a star. The others were sporadic but they made perfect sense to Chanoya. For they were in the exact same places that her ex-boyfriend used at the end of their relationship when he killed her best friend and his girlfriend.

She crawled out of bed because she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. She walked to her closet and took down her fuzzy purple housecoat. She covered her thin nightgown with her housecoat and started walking through her large apartment to her kitchen. She grabbed down her favorite coffee cup from the cupboard, filled it with milk, and placed it in the microwave. When it was hot, she scooped two heaping spoonfuls of hot cocoa into it and mixed it in. She slowly made her way to her couch in the family room. She then turned on the TV to the kids channel to get her mind off past things. 

Published 
Written by PurplePanda101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments