Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Getting Caught 2

3
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
678 words 678 words
So now it's thirty years later. I am now a sworn member of the law enforcement community, but unlike my fellow LEO's ( Law Enforcement Officers) I avoided the "badge bunnies". Badge bunnies as I am sure you can figure out are females with a preference for doing only the boys-in-blue. As I have never been a follower, I went my own way when seeking female companionship.

So one evening I am at a hotel bar where I sometimes DJ and am just chilling as they say, sitting at the bar enjoying a few beers. It's a very slow night so the bartender named Wendy leaves her place at the waitresses station and comes over and talks to me. Wendy is quite the looker and has an open and friendly personality. We have chatted briefly on the nights I spun records, but it was brief at best.

She asks me to move to the end of the bar near the waitresses station so she can light a cigarette. I comply and we continue to chat and there is an attraction to be sure. She tells me that she went through a messy divorce about a year ago and is just now thinking about dating again.

I encourage her to do it as she has so much to offer some lucky man. The manager comes in and sees that it is slow and decides to send one of the bartenders and one of the waitresses home. Wendy is asked to go, as she is low on the totem pole and she agrees. She then asks me to meet her at Denny's at the bottom of the hill for breakfast.

We sit and chat over coffee for a few hours - there is flirting and sexual innuendo and we decide to leave. The goodbye kisses we exchange fuel the fires of passion and creates new problems. I am known in the area and so is she so renting a hotel room is out and our temporary residences do not allow over-night guests.

"So tell me, when was the last time you did it in your car?" she asks with a wicked grin.

"It's been quite awhile," I respond.

"Maybe its time to revive that practice."

My vehicle at the time was an older black Cadillac coupé that boasted ample interior space. We head to the one place I know where we will be safe from prying eyes. It's the parking lot of the hotel I used to patrol as a rent-a-cop and I know that only inside man is on duty as the lot patrol doesn't start until after midnight.

We head to the darkest part of the lot and find a place between two other parked vehicles. Remembering the routine I developed so many years ago with Belinda, we are soon caught up in each other's charms. That's when it happened.

Suddenly the interior of the vehicle is lit up like it's high Noon, but it only lasts for a millisecond before the darkness returns and I see a police cruiser pull off. I manage to catch its number when it passes under a pole light.

With the momentary distraction gone, we resume our activities and about an hour later I drop her back at her vehicle and promise her tomorrow will be better as the landlords will be gone and there will no restrictions in place if she is willing for another go around.

She gives me another passionate good night kiss and says, "Until tomorrow."

As I drive past the Denny's I see the police cruiser that interrupted us parked and I decide to go in and see who it was. As I enter I see the older cop of that city named Wally sitting in a booth by himself. He was a mentor when I was a rent-a-cop and we stayed friends.

He spots me and hangs his head in mock shame.

" I didn't see your plate until after I turned on the take down lights," he says.

We had a good laugh about the whole matter

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments