Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
New life, a better life

"Wonderful time with my child"

0
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
228 words 228 words
Well I am back online after a couple of months off, just waiting and now enjoying all that time I can get with my baby. My baby was born on October 16, sweetest day, after long hours of waiting and trying to help my wife with her agonising pain. I'm sure some moms reading this know what I'm talking about.

It was an amazing experience once she was going into labor. The doctors all said that my baby was going to be born at noon, but because she was induced for early delivery, the baby came a little earlier than what they said. My wife was pushing at nine o'clock and my baby was born at nine twelve. No doctors were around so the nurses had to deliver my child.

At this point I'm freaking out, not knowing what to do or what to say to my wife. I'm nervous and scared, just praying to myself that my baby comes out healthy and screaming her lungs out.

I thank God for the wonderful gift he has given me.

I promised him that I would always look after and protect her. With tears in my eyes I leaned over to kiss my baby on the forehead and whispered to her that I love her. I have enjoyed all the time that she's been with us; all my family love her.

Published 
Written by chris21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors