Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Trying to be cool.

1
1 Comment 1
1.0k Views 1.0k
341 words 341 words

Now despite being divorced from my first wife I stayed in contact with her and her daughters.I even offered to assist in keeping them off of each other's throats during the Summer vacation from school. So every week on one of my off days I would pick one of the two girls up and take them for a long motorcycle ride and lunch.

 Both girls loved my Harley and loved to ride. I would show up early, and after placing a helmet on their heads, we were off. The youngest one didn't say much during the ride. She enjoyed the wind and Sun in her face and the feeling of flying down the road. 

With the oldest one, it was a different story. She made comments about the boys/men she saw and sometimes wave or shouted a greeting. I'm sure more than one of them wondered what this pretty young girl was doing with this older guy.

It was during one of these rides that I totally embarrassed myself. Lena had been making comments about the males she passed and I as usual said nothing. As we rolled to a stop at a traffic signal, I noticed the blond on the sidewalk waking away from us.

She was tall and tanned and clad in the tightest set of Dasiy Dukes that I had seen in a long time. I was mesmerized at the movement of her posterior as she walked. The traffic changed  I continued to check her out in the mirror as we slowly pulled away.

Her t-shirt was tight across her ample chest, and the Sun lit up her long blond hair. She was truly stunning.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," I said to Lena.

Lena then leaned forward and spoke in my ear.

"I hate to break this to you but she goes to my school, and we have a lot of classes together. I believe she is a year younger than I am."

I quit making comments about the ladies I saw after that.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments