Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Devotion

"when someone you love ..."

11
10 Comments 10
969 Views 969
258 words 258 words
Where are you Margaux?

Why are you gone when I got back, the night they separate us? I never saw you again on that awful night. You didn't even say goodbye or left a message. I am so painfully sad today.

I am waiting here by the door everyday, in case you come back late at night. I can't eat and I can't even sleep. I cried myself to sleep and I would dream. I been dreaming about you this past nights you're gone, dreams horrible dreams. I am so afraid for you.

Where are you now?

Are you alright?

I've been looking for you all over the park this morning. Thought you might be where we used to sit and play. I miss you Margaux.

Mother said you are gone for good. I don't believe her, you won't leave me alone.

Do you?

Would you?

Come back Margaux, it is lonely here without you. I'll let you have my toys and I won't ask them to be returned, so you won't get mad at me.

Are you mad at me?

Is that why you left?

It is so painful to breathe without you. I can't see you. I can't feel you. My heart is breaking without you here. What will I do alone when they go to work tomorrow? I have no one to play with and no one to bark with when kittens walk by.

Why did you leave me?

I will wait for you by the door with my toys for you.

Come home soon.

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments