Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Magical

"Whenever I see a tree..."

12
12 Comments 12
1.1k Views 1.1k
271 words 271 words
They say that a tree is magical. I didn't believe them. How can a tree be magical?

I grew up with that tree. My mother water her when she was a twig, even put a brace when she needs them for she sways. How can a tree be magical?

Every childhood days of my life I played around that tree. I climbed her, pick flowers on her, eat her fruits and even share her with birds. I sleeps in her branches, dreaming of what I would be someday. I even curve my dream boy's name on her trunk. I cried on her branches when my heart was broken. How can a tree be magical?

The rest of my life I've walked around that tree. Never saw any magical thing going on that tree. They are lying to me. All I see are every day ordinary things a tree do. How can a tree be magical?

Every stormy days, she sways and dance with the storms. Every rainy days, she opens her branches for everyone to find sanctuary. Every sunny days her shade are heavenly. Every harvesting days, she shares whatever she can give. Even give herself to everyone who needs her branches for shelter. How can a tree be magical?

Every winter and fall days, she looks haunting with all her leaves falling and just the twigs showing. Every spring and summer days, flowers blossom around her majestically beautiful. Oh I forgot there are some nights that her branches are shelter for fireflies clans. Now that is enchantingly beautiful. How can a tree be magical?

Now I have to re-think things... 

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments