Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Stalker

"When you want something ..."

10
8 Comments 8
1.2k Views 1.2k
249 words 249 words
Oooh you are here, at long last I have met you.

Sitting cozy by yourself in the center of the hall as if you are a Hollywood celebrity A-list. Looking at you, wanting more to have you. I can't decide if to approach you or just stand beside you looking, checking if you are beautiful inside as you are outside. My hand wanted to touch you itching to feel how good you are, to read you and know what you are thinking. To learn what you have seen and where you came from.

I wanted to meet you for a long time now. Been following you every where you go. I almost have met you so many times but in just the nick of time you were gone. I've cried, prostrated and sad. I can't sleep knowing you're out there and that I should have known you by this time. We could have traveled the world as we speak.

Yes, I am stalking you.

She told me about you.

Ah yes, she did. In so many words. I thought I fell in love with you, in her praises but I realized it's because I love her first. The way she drew you in details. The way she battled storms and every sunshine with you, as I now have known her. I want to know you more from her. I am so excited to open and read you.

Finally you are in my hand. Sealed and paid by me.

Mine.

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments