Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
For Honor, For Pride, For Freedom

"I wrote this a long time ago... Scary how accurate it is now."

0
0 Comments 0
920 Views 920
310 words 310 words
“For Honor, For Pride, For Freedom”

“Cometh the Darkness… Slayers of souls.”

Soulless men devoid of Honor; hunger for power.

Who are “We”, That have allowed such evil to take our very being.

Who are “We”, That willingly place our arms out to be shackled, and smile doing so.

For what possible reason can there be to forfeit all that has made us free men?

A “Promise?”

Those hollow words recited over and over, that tell us nothing is wrong!

Open up your eyes and for God’s sake, look around.

Do you not see? Or are you so blind that you notice only what you are told too?

The world crumbles under the guise of The new World Order and we are but lambs.

History gave us similar men as these, with similar lies: Do you not recall them?

Nero, Khan, Vlad; Richard I, Henry VIII; Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin.

Through out history men such as these, have seized power and dominion over the foolish.

Lambs to the slaughter.

Yet history also tells of retribution. These soulless ones in the end will pay a heavy price.

Hidden in the herd of complacent sheep are those with the heart of wolves. Ready to rise up and fight. One, two, three; until the numbers form a pack. This is when history has shown that those with honor, pride, patriots of freedom; stand up and unite. No longer will “We” live as sheep. We shall take back our lives, our country and our honor.

The spirit of freedom still runs hot in our blood and of those we call brother.

The pack is forming before your very eyes. Forming in every town, city, and country plagued with the Darkness. Join us brother… or get out of the way.

“We The People” will take back our freedom. The freedom to follow our own dreams.

Published 
Written by Pirate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors