0 likes
"DO NOT meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
For you are crunchy and good with catsup!"

"If you can't stand the heat,
don't tickle the Dragon!"

( Iknow I'm addicted to Dragons!)
Lurker
0 likes
"Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth... Tame the dragon and the gift is yours."
- Noela Evans
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
See signature below
Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sometimes the pain's too strong to bare...and life gets so hard you just don't care. You feel so alone you just sit and cry...every second you wish you could die. Then you start thinking who would care...if one day they woke up-and you weren't there.
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But its home to me and I walk alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed, and in such desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
Henry David Thoreau
Friends... they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams.
Henry David Thoreau
Lurker
0 likes
One of my current favorite quotes

“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” ~Frank Sinatra~
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She can't hide no matter how hard she tries, her secret disguised behind the lies. And at night she cries away her pride, with eyes shut tight staring at her inside. All her friends know why she can't sleep at night, all her family asking is she alright. All she wants to do is get rid of this hell, well all she's got to do is stop kiddin herself. She can only fool herself for so long...
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But its home to me and I walk alone.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." Henry David Thoreau
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stupid risks make life worth living - Homer Simpson

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I see the blood all over your hands. Does it make you feel more like a man? Was it all just a part of your plan? The pistol's shaking in my hands...and all i hear is the sound...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“Excellence is not an act but a habit. The things you do the most are the things you will do best.”
Marva Collins
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. ~Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness....Has never danced in the rain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You bad boy - my grilfriend
Lurker
0 likes
Every now and then,
when the world sits just right,
a gentle breath of heaven
fills my soul with delight...
~Hazelmarie ‘Mattie’ Elliott, A Breath of Heaven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lola

“Excellence is not an act but a habit. The things you do the most are the things you will do best.”
Marva Collins

I really like that one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
• I don't have ADD it's just that...
Oh look - a bunny rabbit!

• DO NOT Meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us happy."
- Benjamin Franklin-

• I tried being good, but I got bored.

• Can you see me now ASSHOLE?

• I'm confused...
wait maybe I'm not.

• I live at the corner of Kiss My Ass Avenue and No Frigging Way

• You don't have to be crazy to work here, we’ll train you!

• "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
-Edgar Allan Poe-

• If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the Dragon.

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

• Not all who wander are lost.

• I have multiple personalities and none of them like you.

• I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.

• I didn't say it was YOUR FAULT. I said I was going to BLAME YOU.

• Don't make me break out my Flying Monkeys.

• National Sarcasm Society, like we need your support.

• Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional.

• I'm Not Stubborn, My way is just better.

• I feel a sin comin' on.

• It doesn't matter where you go in life...
It's who you have beside you.

• "Truth never damages a cause that is just."
-Mohandas K. Gandhi-

• "The best gift I was ever given, was a book I had not yet read"
-Benjamin Franklin-

• "When you get to the end of your rope - tie a knot in it and hang on."
-Eleanor Roosevelt, U.S. First Lady-

• "In all my years I have never been able to answer the one question that has never been answered, 'What does a woman want?'."
-Sigmund Freud-

• In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

• "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire -

• "So break me, shake me, hate me, take me over, When the madness stops, then you will be alone!"
-- Break Me Shake Me by Savage Garden

• What’s the definition of cheeky? throwing a brick through some body's window then knocking on the door to ask for it back

• Sex is a sensation, caused by temptation, to increase population, for the next generation, do you get my explanation or do you need a demonstration?

• "Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration."
- Thomas Edison.

• The yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present
~ Unknown.

• “Sex is emotion in motion.”
~May West (1893 – 1980)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its good to be the King! - Mel Brooks
I got one Bullet and I'm not afraid to use it... Back off man!
0 likes
Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.

Joseph Campbell
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never underestimate the pain of a person because the truth is everyone is struggling. It's just some people hide it better than others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This page is left intentionally blank.

What our documentation department puts on page when they want to skip a page so next chapter starts on a even page (left one when printed double sided).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guys are like stars. There are millions of them, but only one can make your dreams come true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the former.

Albert Einstein.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"The eyes of others our prisons: their thoughts our cages." Virginia Woolf

"My one regret in life is that I am not someone else." Woody Allen

"The mind has a thousand eyes And the heart has but one; Yet life of a whole life dies When love is done." Francis W. Bourdillon

"Dreams always come true. It may not be in our lifetime, but they'll happen..." GG

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anais Nin

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." Margaret Mead

"Life is about not knowing, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next." Gilda Radner

"This world is a comedy to those that think, and a tragedy to those that feel." Horace Walpole
When you can't hear anyone else, listen to yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She loved him unconditionally, irrationally, beyond comprehension. - Contessa

Those that know how to win are much more numerous than those who know how to make proper use of their victories -Polybius

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.-James Dean

Rebel Without a Cause.-James Dean

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant- Robert McCloskey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"If the Reavers board the ship, they'll us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order..."

-- Gina Torres, as Zoe Washburn (from Firefly)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To love someone gives courage

To be loved by someone shows strength.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Don't take anyones **** and never let them take you alive" - Gerard Way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Life is short. Eat dessert first." It's in the bakery near my friend's house... >.>
When you can't hear anyone else, listen to yourself.