Find your next favourite story now
Login

The Last Post

last reply
1.4k replies
221k views
0 watchers
2 likes



"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana



"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Boop boop yes I win

Think again 😉

Paradise

Light of a new day; a passing rain shower; beauty of an Australian rainforest.

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" Competition Top 10: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.

I forgot we had a last post thread here. Ape saunters in LAST.

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

Until Cora visited.

Paradise

Light of a new day; a passing rain shower; beauty of an Australian rainforest.

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" Competition Top 10: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.

Glances around, sees Cora is gone, takes LAST

The girl in cemetery haunted him ...

Cemetery Girl

I was only getting more coffee. Still here.

Paradise

Light of a new day; a passing rain shower; beauty of an Australian rainforest.

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" Competition Top 10: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.

Thanks for keeping my chair warm for me Cora. You can leave now 😜

I'm too comfortable. I think I'll stay. 😊

Paradise

Light of a new day; a passing rain shower; beauty of an Australian rainforest.

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" Competition Top 10: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.