138k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Mystica Flora
0 likes

Nope.

WYE speed skate?

Lillie

"It's Not What It Looks Like" contestant; true story regarding a normal collegiate day that took a drastic turn.

Top Author; 2nd Place

Crazy old ape
0 likes

As a Canadian, I am rather ashamed to admit that I can't skate worth beans, let alone speed skating.

WYE play on a sports team (hockey, baseball, etc.)?

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Plus One - "Not What It Looks Like" comp THIRD PLACE!!

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Professional? No. Recreational? Definitely. I greatly enjoy tennis and snowboarding. Soccer is fun. Being a pro snowboarder has potential.

WYE write an autobiography?

Lillie

"It's Not What It Looks Like" contestant; true story regarding a normal collegiate day that took a drastic turn.

Top Author; 2nd Place

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, if I thought my life story was worth writing about.

WYE want to learn to fly?

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

No. As a Gas Turbine Technician, I was happy to remain on the ground repairing the damage done by those who flew.

WYE build your own plane?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Mystica Flora
0 likes

No. Building a plane doesn't peak my interest.

WYE write a children's book?

Lillie

Top Author; 2nd Place

Crazy old ape
0 likes

I could give it a try. My comp winner from a few years ago The Goddess Dances was basically a children's story, even if I didn't put it on that category.

WYE go to a concert of a band you had no knowledge of because a friend or family member wanted to?

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Maybe but haven't yet.

WYE Use expletives in conversation with a total stranger?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Crazy old ape
0 likes

It's happened but certainly not my usual. Depends on the stranger and situation.

WYE go on a vacation trip alone?

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Currently, No.

WYE laugh at someone's misfortune whom you didn't like?

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

When I was younger, certainly.

WYE walk through the woods at night?

Administration
0 likes

Absolutely. I have several times.

WYE explore a supposedly haunted building alone?