Canadian Bunny Time!

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Rookie Scribe
3 likes

Violet enticed me to join and said I should try to write some stories that aren't... *coughs* so I did and It was fun so I might do more of it. smile 

Writing down under
0 likes
Quote by Violet_the_Verbose

Hey you! 

Nice of you to hop on in here. Nice first story, by the way. Everyone should give it a read when they have the chance. It really captures that lock down feeling with nature. Hope to see you out and about. 🐰

*coughs* I prefer zucchini.

True Violet, welcome 🐰

You so don't want to start the zucchini versus courgette debate again, do you, Violet. After all it might degenerate like last time into an aubergine versus eggplant discussion. 

My latest story, Mardi Gras Competition: Sydney's Mardi Gras: We Shall Overcome

Some earlier stories:

Spooky Tales competition: Tales From the Crypt: Downunder Edition

Tam-challenge Micro: Under the Red Hoodie 

Maybe my best story: Finding Pride on Oxford Street

Crazy old ape
0 likes

They are "eggplant" and "zucchini" in this neck of the woods, though I cooked eggplant last night from a British cookbook that called them aubergines.πŸ˜€

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It's quite simple. Those of us who are civilized and stick our pinkies out whilst drinking tea use courgette and aubergine. smile My user happened while Violet was talking me into joining and we were joking around about vegetables. I'll leave it at that. lol 

Crazy old ape
0 likes
Quote by Courgette

It's quite simple. Those of us who are civilized and stick our pinkies out whilst drinking tea use courgette and aubergine. smile My user happened while Violet was talking me into joining and we were joking around about vegetables. I'll leave it at that. lol 

I drink tea but don't stick my pinkie out. Is that like half-civilized?😜

(In fact, I drink my tea In a coffee cup, which is probably another rung lower on the civilization scale.😎)

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Courgette

I always knew you were my kind of person! Courgette and aubergine, it is, especially while drinking tea and extending one's pinky finger. Welcome and please write more stories! 😊