9 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

I joined a little while ago but just thought I would pop in here to introduce myself and say a big hello to everyone :-)

Looking forward to doing a little reading over here and hopefully start to put pen to paper to do some of my own.
Administration
0 likes
Hey there

A very belated welcome. I'm sure that you'll love it here once you start spending more time over here. Look forward to reading you.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Hello Sweet.. welcome to SS..
0 likes
Welcome (back???) Anyways, enjoy yourself here! Read a good story or write a wonderful piece yourself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sweet_as_candy
Hi,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

I joined a little while ago but just thought I would pop in here to introduce myself and say a big hello to everyone :-)

Looking forward to doing a little reading over here and hopefully start to put pen to paper to do some of my own.

Better late than never. I would feel foolish to welcome someone who has been here longer than me. I can say I'm glad you are here and I hope to get to know you better.
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Greetings

Be Free
When You Don't Feel Like Smiling, Smile Anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hi I made it back to the "other-side" LOL
Infinite Love IS the Only Truth...Everything else IS Illusion!