Login

Something seems to be awry

last reply
6 replies
1 watcher
1 like
Crazy old ape
0 likes

When I go to storiesspace.com (or that other place as well) instead of the home page, I get the attached image. I can get to the proper homepage by clicking on the logo. However, if I login, I don't get the proper page (home or forum depending on where I am) until I refresh. I initially thought it was a mobile issue but I see that I am having it on my desktop, too. I use Chrome on both. Desktop is Windows 10, mobile is Android 13.

Also, Remember Me seems to have stopped working once again. I am having to login on every visit.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Administration
1 like

Quote by Mendalla

When I go to storiesspace.com (or that other place as well) instead of the home page, I get the attached image. I can get to the proper homepage by clicking on the logo. However, if I login, I don't get the proper page (home or forum depending on where I am) until I refresh. I initially thought it was a mobile issue but I see that I am having it on my desktop, too. I use Chrome on both. Desktop is Windows 10, mobile is Android 13.

Also, Remember Me seems to have stopped working once again. I am having to login on every visit.

I've reported this and the Remember Me no longer working so thankfully the techs are already looking into it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think its a glitch. It happens to me also, at times.

Administration
0 likes

It is a glitch leftover from the most recent update.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by Molly

It is a glitch leftover from the most recent update.

Figured it was something like that.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Seems to be fixed now. And I see the new logo style has been applied here. Really like it.👍

Administration
0 likes

I was afraid to say that. Lol