Hey everyone,
I hope you all have been well. I've been popping in every so often these past few months. I was having a rough time after Pinky's passing (my dog). I had given up on ever wanting to rescue another dog. I love dogs very much but losing Rose (family pitbull) and then Pinky a few months after...that was rough. One day in July or August my family came home and kept calling my name. They had rescued a dog for me! He's one yr old, the same age as Sasha, our Plott Hound/Pitbull. He's a Boston Terrier Chihuahua mix, maybe a little Pug. He also looks just like a puppy and he's finished growing; he's a forever puppy! I named him Rocco immediately, after St. Rocco, patron of dogs. He and Sasha get along very well. Rocco is so cute; his features remind me of Rose; all black with some white markings. ❤️
I'm currently taking an Ecclesiastical Latin course at my church. It started a couple weeks ago and goes till December 13. I've wanted to learn Latin for years so this is exciting.
Thoughts of a song flutter through my mind every now and then. I think I might write a story soon. I miss writing.
Finally, I'm so happy Autumn has come around again, my favorite season.
I hope you all have a lovely day. 🍁
🌹Cora's Creations🌹 offers you these delectable treats
Cinnamon Knots with Coffee Icing

Apple Cider Donuts

Pumpkin Bread

Enjoy! 😊