Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rbo is a nice cutie pie
Her courage was her crown and she wore it like a queen -Atticus
Lurker
0 likes
Andy is a sweetheart and Larry is a darling ❤
0 likes
Well i met this person on a strange site and I didnt knew we could be friends. Now we are, She is intelligent, wise, smart, funny and very kind. Sometimes she acts stubborn too. Yes, i am talking about you only... She gonna send a mail to me saying i am not all those. She always been contradicting me. Opposites we are but best friends... lucky to have met you miss Hazel
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
I love all my friends otherwise, they wouldn't be my friends.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you look up nice in the dictionary, it has his picture. It lists Sunil as a synonym.
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
0 likes
AnnaGustic is my wonderful and interesting friend!
0 likes
Quote by americanbeauty
Seems pretty cool

Lmao sorry wrong game, this one you get to choose one of your friends to commend for bring wonderful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Fewniks
Well i met this person on a strange site and I didnt knew we could be friends. Now we are, She is intelligent, wise, smart, funny and very kind. Sometimes she acts stubborn too. Yes, i am talking about you only... She gonna send a mail to me saying i am not all those. She always been contradicting me. Opposites we are but best friends... lucky to have met you miss Hazel

Yeah, I'm not all those. But beast friends, indeed. Thanks and I think, I'm a lot luckier.
LIVE every moment.
LOVE beyond words.
LAUGH everyday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say... Ms. Rebs, because she is a rebel of many but a rebel of none. She has a old soul in a young person body. Just don't tell her that I said that or she'll kick me out of the rebellious clan
Primus Omnium
0 likes
You know, Justine can be awfully sweet. Calling an old man Hun. She even likes some of my writing.
Lurker
0 likes
Gypsy is

Primus Omnium
0 likes
It's been a long time. I think Rebs was one of my first friends back in 2012. She is incredibly creative, and super loyal.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
For all of my friends.. you know who you are..

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Meg is often up when many of us are sleeping. She's in the Philippines. That lets her often post wonderful pictures on our profiles to surprise us in the morning. She can write well when she decides she has something to say. She's always been friendly and open. Nice to chat with.
Lurker
0 likes
Paul is my angel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ping has a brilliant and quixotic sense of humour which is always entertaining.
For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Hebrews 4:12
Lurker
0 likes
Paul is pure love.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a very special friend that I admire very much! He has been through so much with me over the past 3 years! I feel as though I have known him for all of my life and would never give him up for anything! I can truly say that I love him with all my heart and my husband doesn't mind...-@
Lurker
0 likes
Gypsy is kind and warm and a very talented writer. She is a sister to me. Love you, honey.

Also, she loves animals as much as I do.
0 likes
Quote by innocent_angel
Gypsy is kind and warm and a very talented writer. She is a sister to me. Love you, honey.

Ah geez! Love you too, dear Margot, that is so sweet of you!

Margot is one of the most generous, warm hearted people I have ever met, as well as being a hard working, excellent writer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsy
Quote by innocent_angel

Ah geez! Love you too, dear Margot, that is so sweet of you!

Margot is one of the most generous, warm hearted people I have ever met, as well as being a hard working, excellent writer.

Thanks, honey.

Love you!!

Anthony is an amazing writer and he's brilliant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AnnaMayZing
I love all my friends otherwise, they wouldn't be my friends.

I feel the same way after knowing them a little while. But each one I love in a way that they evoke in me. I could list them all and tell you all what I love in each.
But that would make it look like a competition for my heart but each one has a piece of my heart. I really hope they all know that, and pray that that truth means something good to them.
Lurker
0 likes
Molly is one of my oldest friends and she is a gem and a most beautiful writer. I miss you, precious friend.
Terrestrial Mermaid from Outer Space
0 likes

Rachel, Gabby and Larry are thoughtful souls who also happen to be great writers!

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Anna always makes me smile and laugh. 😊❤️

Splendor

Dream On competition; dream, imagine, peace