229k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Entangled_Fate was here.....
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Hmm, what is on my mind? Stuff that I must do: Fix laptops, sell components from laptops, rebuild business, stay away from the Internet, write more, kiss Kitten more, buy a new guitar, write more, buy and sell stuff. This list, it just goes on. What I'd like very much is to make enough money to finally flit over to Aria. I just hope I can take a guitar on the plane, as well as hand luggage. I wonder if I would need to buy a seat for Frieda (my guitar) or Mr Tangle (my bass). Which one would I take? Also, I need to write more, get more stories pushed out of this brain (story ideas galore!). I have loadsa phrases I wanna try using.
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=
Lurker
0 likes
Far, far too much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The process of aging...lol!!
Lurker
0 likes
Glad I was told about this site
0 likes
I overthink things, and try to much, your also kinda stupid. Oh shut up already you just jealous. Not of you. My subconscious hates me...
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
My head is blank, but it isn't blissfully blank. It's fuzzy because of my sinuses, so that renders me unable to think properly, so I've decided just to stop thinking and blank my mind. My head hurts and all I wanna do is snuggle with my Kitten. She's in my head. Always. I wonder why people think I'm a stoner, just because my thinking is a little... Odd? Bye.

=^.^=
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just wish that my knee pain could go away on its own. But unfortunately, I need a knee replacement.

I often wonder, if my son didn't forget his backpack and I didn't trip would I still need a new knee.

Oh well, on to better less painful thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHAT causes a totally random, non-important memory from my driving days to go flitting through my mind? IE ... backing into a barn to unload feed on a Florida dairy farm. Nothing special about the job, or the farm...but the thought is there. Only delivered there one time. I dunno...??????
0 likes
Ugh, _men_ and I mean _men nowadays_ like what happened to the classy guy being gentlemen... not perverts.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I'm wondering at the effort it takes anymore to establish relationships and keep them in a comfort level that can be maintained.. so many seem to think that collecting an avatar is the same as having a friend..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Friendship- I miss my friends. Being in a new place is hard, I just hope I can meet new people soon. Thank goodness for technology, too, or I would never be able to talk to my best friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sleep... Andrew... cuddling....

hm...

cuddling with my Kitty
is
as always
on my mind.

Oh and semester two starts on Tuesday.

And what the hell am I wearing to prom?
And am I even to going to prom? (yes)
WHY am I going to prom?
(I really don't know)
Do I do something girly and shock everyone or something gothic/victorian/totally weird and shock everyone?
Ah, so many questions...

and my Kitty.

💓 Melissa Etheridge - PULSE ( for orlando victims ) 💓 - YouTube

As always, kindness is free, so please consider that when replying to someone rather than the alternatives. You never know what's going on in their life that you may not see. Love, Light & Blessed Be, friends.

0 likes
Oh ninja... oh darling... I just... idk anymore. I am trying. I have gotten farther then I had originally thought possible. And then today happens and I end up wondering if I should of made a move despite that fact I was really hoping you would... Now I feel like I usually do, depressed, angry, and craving something chocolate.
Lurker
0 likes
Just talking nothing serious to say.....
0 likes
Chocolate... where is some chocolate... or cake... chocolate cake... oh yes...
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Had a lovely time, now I'm sleepy and wanna snuggle with my gorgeous wee Kitten, but also wanna play guitar a wee bit and hang around more with her. Can't hurt to bang a few wee chords out, can it?

=^.^=
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What do cows think about as they stand there in the field, day after day, hours on end, ruminating....
Lurker
0 likes
thinking about my story....nothing is coming out, just poems..... why
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I'm wondering at what point someone decided twerking was a good idea?
Rest in Peace
0 likes
I'm wondering when my time will come to either soar or lay low..
0 likes
I shouldn't be judgemental. But just gets on my nerves somehow. I mean nothing wrong with this person (actually quite nice) but just leaves me with a feeling that is a combination (pause: wtf is up with all this old music at this place?!?) Anyways... this person gives me the feeling of doubt resentment irritated and threatened... I don't want to snap out because it's wrong. I just have to deal with it and hope that with time it will fade.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I love abandonware biggrin For those who don't know, abandonware is software or hardware that the original developers/owners have stopped working on and have, effectively, abandoned. It is very much a grey area as to whether it is legal to copy and distribute it, but I see it as completely legal, due to the fact that it has been abandoned and as long as nobody is making a profit, it is fair game, pardon the pun. Pun? Yeah, it's usually games that fall into this category, but it could also be something like an operating system, such as some Linux distros. Actually, that isn't a very good example because Linux is open source and therefore free to distribute, use, copy, modify and all that jazz.

=^.^=
Lurker
0 likes
Just when I though I can final move on, something brings me back. I want to move forward but that is not possibly.
Lurker
0 likes
I want everyone to be jealous of my girlfriend.. hahahahhahaha
0 likes
Quote by Tommy

... I already have a ninja to keep my happy and satisfied thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rebellious_Soul
Quote by Tommy

Ninja and rebs....cute couple...so cute.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bubbles3406
Quote by Rebellious_Soul
Quote by Tommy

Ninja and rebs....cute couple...so cute.

My adorable bother and justine is a cute couple not ninja and rebs.