Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Boom Boom Airlines

"What if airlines had commercials on board?"

6
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
175 words 175 words
Welcome aboard Boom Boom Airlines, today we will be flying to Cleveland, Ohio non-stop. Before we begin our safety instructions, I would like to play you a message from one of our sponsors of this flight.

Barf Bags International, the maker of the best barf bags for use with motion sickness is proud to sponsor this flight.

We manufacture the best product available for motion sickness.

It is clean, safe and sanitary.

We strive to make motion sickness a pleasant experience.

Each of our products is small and compact and provides a level of comfort for each passenger.

You will find one of our products in the pouch in front of you.

Once used and sealed, the included deodorizer built into the inner liner cancels any bad odors.

We provide several different types and styles to fit your travel needs.

Ask Your Flight Attendants for our catalog of motion sickness products.

If you are ever in need of motion sickness equipment, we hope you think of Barf Bags International.

We hope you enjoy your flight.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments