Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Brightest Star

"You the keeper of my internal flame that shall forever burn bright"

6
4 Comments 4
833 Views 833
233 words 233 words

Ever since man looked to the heavens, they have tried to understand the mysteries that surround them. To make sense of the unknown and to label the mysteries. Look to the heavens and you shall see Sirius, the brightest night star. But to me the brightest star is you.  Yes for you are my pillar and my celestial guide. My Nephi you became my Angel.

When I stumble with my day to day life, I stop during the darkest part of night. My faithful owl hooting softly, I look up to you. Asking once again for your guidance, to again feel your touch on my soul. To calm me as only you can. Opening my heart you brighten my inner being with your brightness, your eternal love. You shall take me to the end of time. My heart is aflame with your love for me.  

You have taught me your power of love. Deep in my soul, I have made this promise to you, till the end of time. As the sands of time, our love shall stay strong. Our bond shall never break. Our flame burns stronger with every cycle of night and day.

My Nephi, my Angel your love brighten not only the night sky but my heart and soul. Till we meet once more at the end of time. You are my pillar. My celestial guide. My soulmate and Angel.  



     

 

 

 

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments