Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Know It!

"His Ego. Her Self Respect. Their Silence."

2
2 Comments 2
1.0k Views 1.0k
218 words 218 words

"Will you be my girl?" he asked with so much love.

"It took so long for you to ask me this?" She blushed with tears in her eyes.

Their love story had begun. It was the first love for both of them. They cared so much for each other. Yet there was a hinderance. The boy always liked to irritate her with something she didn't like, annoy her, then console her. He enjoyed doing this and made it a habit.

The girl, beginning to realize this, ignored him when he displayed such attitude. This gave him a disappointment. That further made him to do the most half-witted thing ever. He played with her possessiveness! That was not at all a good thing to play with. He uttered a lie.

"I saw a girl today. She was so beautiful that I couldn't describe her in words to you. I have a thought of proposing her. What do you say?" he said very seriously, as though he meant it, but it was just to annoy her.

Obviously being a girl she became very angry. But the sad part is that he couldn't console her this time. They weren't meant to be together.

Dare not play with possessiveness or patience. You will never know where it will lead the story to!

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments