Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
The man who lived in a library, Chapter 2: the awaking of Senior Horse of the Pancreas Province

9
9 Comments 9
968 Views 968
232 words 232 words
"Good sir!" exclaimed the young man, "I know of such doorknobs! They can be found in the Pancreas Province in the den of Fruit cakes!"

The tall wizard turned to the man and began to urinate. All of a sudden, the floor began to shake as a piddle-portal to the multiverse opened up.

Jim and the young man were thrown through the portal with the force of a thousand elephant tusks and were brought before the mystical rabid gerbil for the briefing before their trip to the Pancreas province.

"Hello travelers, you must sacrifice a small lemon for passage through my multiverse link," it commanded.

"Very well, take this lemon I hath brought for such an occasion as this."

The rabid gerbil's enchanted gallbladder slaves retrieved the lemon and set up the transportation device to take Jim and the young man to the Pancreas Province.

The transport soon arrived at the Province and landed near the large cave town of towninacaveville. The two travellers got out of the and jumped into a small mushroom cavern and landed on the fluffy floor. Suddenly, the dangling intestines began to wobble.

The Senior horse had awoken.

NOTE: this is a part of a sequel, so don't blame me if you're confused. 

NOTE: This story will continue, so stay tuned for "The man who lived in a library, Chapter Three: the Quest for the Ale-Producing Doorknobs
Published 
Written by LEMF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments