Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
The man who lived in a library, Chapter 5: the Fate of Senior Horse

3
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
215 words 215 words
Slowly, Jim and the wizard ascended through the roof of the house and began to undergo metamorphosis into their true reptilian form.

Meanwhile, the young man without a face had the Senior Horse tied to a candy pole, ready for the removal of its lymphatic system and modification of the genetic structure to become the Second great liver bomb of the Pancreas Province. The wizard and Jim had no idea how to make Steak Diane...

On the far side of the fluffy cave, the mystical rabid gerbil arrived on the transportation device with seven thousand enchanted gallbladder slaves to arrest the faceless man before he set off his new artificial liver bomb and turn the entire province into a pile of egg flavoured dog poo.

Quickly, the gerbil was taken up to the mountain where the young man was performing his ritual.

"STOP!!" commanded the gerbil, "YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!"

"Don't I?" replied the young man.

"No, you don't!"

"Don't I?"

"No, you don't!"

"Don't I?"

"No, you don't!"

"Don't I?"

"No, you don't!"

"Don't I?" replied the young man before activating the liver bomb and shredding the very fabric of space and time itself to turn the entire world into egg flavoured dog crap and ruptured spleens.

The End, or is it?

Published 
Written by LEMF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments