Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
The man who lived in the library, Chapter 3: the Quest for the Ale-Producing Doorknobs

"The knobs do exist..."

5
7 Comments 7
1.0k Views 1.0k
200 words 200 words
Jim and the young man backed into the corner of the cave.
"Hello my young liversquabs, what may I do for you and your friend," exclaimed the Senior Horse as he vomited midget Llamas from his third mouth on his earlobe.

"Great and powerful Senior Horse, we seek the ale-producing doorknobs that legend say can be found in the Pancreas Province!" replied Jim.

"Yes," continued the horse, "the knobs do exist, in the holiday home of the Tall Wizard of the Library."

"Excellent!" proclaimed Jim, "Take us there on the mystical pus bubbles of towninacaveville!"

After a short trip, the three travellers arrived at the holiday house of the Tall Wizard. Quietly, they opened the door and walked into a room full of leprechauns.

"There!" exclaimed the horse, "beyond that door made of whale bladders lies the room where the wizard keeps said doorknobs!"

"Perfect!" cried the young man before tearing his face off.

"We must carry on without him," said the horse, ushering Jim past the leprachauns and into the mysterious door made of full-to-bursting whale bladders...

NOTE: This story will continue, so stay tuned for "The man who lived in a library, Chapter Four: Potatoes and Leprachaun Sandwiches
Published 
Written by LEMF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments