Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
The Right Words

"To my best friend."

11
10 Comments 10
1.3k Views 1.3k
284 words 284 words
If there will ever be a time that words can finally describe how I feel, I hope it is now. Many times I wanted to write this, never had the words been so perfect, if any at all. In this world so bleak and boring, so troubling and confusing, I had hoped for someone like you.

I wished many times, for an adventure, for my life to have so many dark twists and turns. Many times I had wished for someone to have good company as well. Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true, right? Well, my wish was granted and more.

I lost my sister, she didn't want to be in my life until it was too late and she missed everything. I have many friends but only a few who fill that void. I hope this doesn't make me seem desperate or clingy. You became my sister, to me at least. You have been more like a sister than my own flesh and blood, and I am overjoyed.

Then I have my shortcomings, my insecurities. I fear one day you'll get fed up with my depressed days, my craziness, and neurotic ways. I am tough as nails, except to the inner ring, those who can hurt me more, for they have hurt me the most. I won't leave unless you tell me to either, I promise. Even then, I'll stick around to make sure you'll be okay without me.

You are my sister, you are more important to me than most care to realize. Even if we don't see each other, or never will, you will always be my Neechan. No one else can take your place ever.
Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments