Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Choice is Yours

"Life is all about choices."

1
1 Comment 1
984 Views 984
253 words 253 words

"Laura, Lauraa, Where are you, my child?" mom was yelling at her.

"Yes mom, I am here," Laura's voice was heard from a long distance. She was running down her way to respond to her mom.

The little girl was full of mud all over. She had a good time with two little brothers. Laura's mom was partial to the brothers and not her.

"Slap!...What have you done? I told you not to play in the mud. Din't I?" mom again yelled.

A minute later two little ones came behind. Mom said nothing but took them inside to clean up. There was no kinda cruelty she showed, but whatever she does it has got some difference.

Laura, b eing a little girl,   couldn't take it. She didn't know this is something to tell her mother. But she always had a feeling. The feeling turned into little hatred.

Laura grew up. She was 12 then. Laura loved going to school as she felt it was way better than home. She had gotten the prayer time in the morning.

This little girl was always told by her mother, "Pray to God, Whatever you want. Only when you ask him, You get it."

And Laura believed in those words. From her small age she's been asking for one wish.

What is that one wish...? "I always wanted to be happy. For that I never want my mom beside me."

Yea... she is a kid. Whatever you give her she reflects it back. The choice is yours.

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments