Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Ramblings Of Forgiveness

"Can You Forgive?"

9
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
365 words 365 words
Join now to listen to this story
Things that are done can’t be undone. Sometimes things that are done are wrong, and can’t be forgiven. Sometimes things are done, but can be forgiven. When do we know which is to be forgiven?

Sometimes we do things we know are wrong, because we are selfish, and want what we can’t even though we know it’s wrong. Do we care when we go after that one thing we shouldn't have? No, usually not, and sometimes we do and just don’t care.

Should we repent, and beg to whoever needs begging for their forgiveness? I’m not so sure. I know I’m by no means perfect, and I've done wrong, but I tend not to regret the things I do in life, why you ask? Because I rather live and learn from those mistakes and wrong doings, and ask for forgiveness. I never go out of my way to do wrong, sometimes it just happens, and I think that we as humans all do this.

I can’t help but feel the way I do, it makes me who I am. I want what I want, and want to go after it. What I want is not illegal, but it’s not “mine” to want. It’s not something that I might not be able to have in the future, it’s not written off. It’s just currently unable to be mine.

Life is far from fair; I think everyone can agree to that. Can’t we? We do what makes us happy, and in the process we try our best not to hurt others to do it, but at times it happens. I can’t say I want to regret that, even if someone else is hurt by it. I’ll apologies, and beg forgiveness, but I’d never tell them I regret what I did.

We’re human, we can only count on ourselves, and no one is going to do you, better than you do you. So, I say go for it. Take what you want, do what you need, grab life by the bullhorns and ride the ride of life.

Make life worth living…

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments