Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
The Being

"What is the essence of our existence?"

1
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
234 words 234 words
My mind fumbles with the want to see more, know more, travel beyond boundaries and live endlessly… but it is not to be so…for all will end one day and only the ‘living it’ survive, and not life itself.

So how am I to enjoy these moments knowing this and the constant time lapse playing like a favourite song in the background and pushing me towards that final hour.

Every time I think of it, I feel there is so little time left for me. If I have to do something it is now, and the more I live it the more I embrace of what is to become of me. Living it is the only acceptable alternative; that is the antagonist to the fear that wants to creep in my existence everyday.

I was born as a being and with time I evolved and became an entity. An entity that signifies that the cycle exists of a seed becoming a tree, bearing flowers & fruits and finally regenerating its existence into the numerous seeds that it produces. The flowers & fruits the result of the benediction of the ‘origin’ which in turn itself becomes a benign being.

It is a process, a chain that continuously and with a disciplined consistency repeats itself timelessly with the same rhythm and reverberates across the universe….and helps us see, hear, touch, experience feel and live in 'today'.

Published 
Written by MileeBanerjeeOGN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments