Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Gone

"A venting kinda thing from my dA..."

5
6 Comments 6
944 Views 944
208 words 208 words
Ever gotten on here with the full intent to write something down? To write everything down, to write all of your thoughts, your feelings, everything that's happening right now, to write it all down in a poem, but you can't seem to get it out onto the screen. You just can't write down everything in words because there's no equivalent to what you're feeling in poetry or words. There's no way to tell everyone anything in all the metaphors and similes and personifications and poetic things out there. There's nothing tingling down to your fingertips from your brain for you to write even though your brain is packed full of shit that you want out. You want to reach in a pull it out if you have to just to GET IT OUT. I've never felt this INSANE before, but I just want to be able to write everything down. All of my poems on here, all of my stories on here, all of these WORDS can't even come close to everything trapped in my mind, my heart, my SOUL that I can't get out on paper or screen. I just want it all OUT or GONE. WHY WON'T THESE THINGS LEAVE ME ALONE, AND JUST BE GONE?!

Published 
Written by Colors_of_the_Wind
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments